Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Call of Duty Black Ops Trailer This game Rocks.

Image representing Xbox as depicted in CrunchBaseImage via CrunchBasehttp://www.flixya.com/video/3894277/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Trailer-This-game-Rocks
I've been a Call of duty fan forever now. I have to say Xbox 360 really out did themselves with this one. The game play is outstanding. My only pet peeve about it is for a game there is way to much cussing in it. Not recommended for the kids as much on this one. As I do have a son that loves these games as well. It basically the modern day army men. That most boys played growing up. The best thing I love about all Call of duty games. Are Multiplayer. Multiplayer is world wide people that get on and join the game all to battle it out. If you love first person shooter games. This game Rocks.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment